How did I know you’d be clicking to see the content on this page? Because every dog owner out there wishes there was magic dog training dust!
Well, I’m sorry to say there isn’t. As a business we believe in open and honest communication with our customers and prospective clients alike. With that in mind, we’ll never tell you that our dog training is guaranteed. If a dog trainer (any dog trainer, not just us) promises you guaranteed results that should immediately be a red flag! After all, dogs aren’t robots so we can’t 100% guarantee they will, or won’t, behave a certain way. What we can guarantee, however, is that we will to our best ability share our expert knowledge, experience and skill in dog training with you.
Our promise to you:
- To treat you, our customer, with respect, professionalism, honesty, integrity, respect and joy.
- We’re available to speak with you at any time about any concerns or questions you have about your dog’s training program.
- If you’re not happy with your training program, talk to us so we can help you work it out. If we can’t work it out, then we can issue you a refund for unused services.
- If you’d like a refund for any unused services for any reason, we’ll happily provide it. We don’t believe in keeping your money for services we haven’t yet rendered.
- Our training team is committed to continuing education so that we remain in the know about science based dog training, so that we can stay top of our field for your dog’s benefit
- To listen to your training goals and recommend what we feel the best training program is for you in the best interest of your time, budget and needs.
Our terms of service:
Private Lessons: Payment in full for all scheduled lessons is due at the end of the first lesson.
Day Camp (Day Training): payment is due on pick up for dog’s attending camp a la carte. Otherwise payment for a camp package is due on the first day of camp.
Board and Train: Payment in full is due when your dog is dropped off. Should you extend your dog’s stay, your invoice will be adjusted accordingly and the balance settled on pickup.
Checks can be made payable to Applause Your Paws. Cash is OK. AYP accepts all major credit cards.
I agree that should I need to reschedule a scheduled training session I will provide at least 24 hours notice to Applause Your Paws otherwise I am forfeiting my prepaid lesson.
If at any point during training I wish to discontinue service, I will be refunded for services not yet rendered and charged only for services rendered at Applause Your Paws’ rate for single sessions.