How did I know you’d be clicking to see the content on this page? Because every dog owner out there wishes there was magic dog training dust!
Well, I’m sorry to say there isn’t. As a business we believe in open and honest communication with our customers and prospective clients alike. With that in mind, we’ll never tell you that our dog training is guaranteed. If a dog trainer (any dog trainer, not just us) promises you guaranteed results that should immediately be a red flag! After all, dogs aren’t robots so we can’t 100% guarantee they will, or won’t, behave a certain way. What we can guarantee, however, is that we will to our best ability share our expert knowledge, experience and skill in dog training with you.
Our promise to you:
- To treat you, our customer, with respect, professionalism, honesty, integrity, respect and joy.
- We’re available to speak with you at any time about any concerns or questions you have about your dog’s training program.
- If you’re not happy with your training program, talk to us so we can help find a better solution for you.
- Our training team is committed to continuing education so that we remain in the know about science based dog training, so that we can stay top of our field for your dog’s benefit
- To listen to your training goals and recommend what we feel the best training program is for you in the best interest of your time, budget and needs.
Our terms of service:
Private Lessons: Payment in full for all scheduled lessons is due at the time of scheduling.
Day Camp (Day Training): payment is due upfront when reserving a daycamp reservation.
Board and Train: We require a 10% deposit on all board and train programs. Payment in full is due when your dog is dropped off. Should you extend your dog’s stay, your invoice will be adjusted accordingly and the balance settled on pickup.
Boarding: We require a single night deposit for all boarding stays
Checks can be made payable to Applause Your Paws. Cash is OK. AYP accepts all major credit cards.
I agree that should I need to reschedule a scheduled training session I will provide at least 24 hours notice to Applause Your Paws otherwise I am forfeiting my prepaid lesson.
I understand that once services begin no refunds will be given, however I can receive service and/or product credit on my account. Credits on accounts will never expire.
The Funnest Dog Training & Boarding Joint in Miami!
We’re 100% committed to your dog’s fun and well being. Come check us out or enroll your dog today!