Doggie Daycamp (Daycare + Training)While you're at work, your dog should be too
What are those dogs doing? They’re sitting, or laying down, politely for petting of course! Dogs who want to jump up, or become over excited to greet people, is our specialty! Teaching and rehearsing “sit politely for petting” is always on the menu in doggie daycamp.
Do you already send your dog to daycare but have been wanting to also do training? Or maybe you need to do training but realize you have a very active, or young dog, who could benefit from more exercise as well as socialization with other dogs? Our Day Camp program could be the perfect fit! Unlike our board and train option, daycamp dogs go home at the conclusion of every “school day.”
Here’s what a typical day looks like during camp:
8-9AM Drop off
- Off leash play with other dogs throughout the day
- Playtime with staff throughout the day
- Enrichment with food puzzles during crate/resting time
- Training sessions are customized to fit your specific training goals
- 1 on 1 training sessions are completed with certified and professional trainers to accomplish obedience foundations including: sit, down, stay, come, heel, go to place, watch me, leave it
- Common problem behaviors addressed include: chewing, barking, jumping, biting/mouthing, and much more!
- Socialization with other dogs
- Consistency of listening around distraction
How will I know how my dog did at camp!? On your first day of camp your trainer will be following up with you personally to let you know how your dog did during this first training session with us! After that, you can call at anytime to speak with your trainer. We keep a progress report for each dog we train internally, which you can request at the end of each training package. We’d be happy to share it with you and discuss your dog’s progress at any time.
Want to see what camp actually looks like? Click here to be directed to our Facebook page where you can view lots of videos of dogs in action during camp!