How did I know you’ve be clicking to see the content on this page? Because every dog owner out there wishes there was magic dog training dust!
Well, I’m sorry to say there isn’t. If there was, I’d sell it. As a business we believe in open and honest communication with our customers and prospective clients alike. With that in mind, we’ll never tell you that our dog training is guaranteed. If a dog trainer (any dog trainer, not just us) promises you guarantees results that would immediately be a red flag to me as a dog owner. After all, our dogs aren’t robots so we can’t 100% guarantee they will, or won’t, behave a certain way. Here’s what we can guarantee you, our human customer:
Our promise to you:
- To treat you, our customer, with respect, professionalism, honesty, integrity, respect and joy.
- We’re available to speak with you at any time about any concerns or questions you have about your dog’s training program.
- If you’re not happy with your training program, talk to us so we can help you. We don’t know how to fix something we’re not aware of.
- Although we don’t provide refunds, we do always offer a credit for services. If ultimately you have a boarding stay, training program, or a class scheduled with us but your plans change… any monies you paid to us will remain as a credit on your account with us, indefinitely. You can use that credit for any of our services down the line.
- Our training team is committed to continuing education so that we remain in the know about science based dog training, so that we can stay top of our field for your dog’s benefit
- To listen to your training goals and recommend what we feel the best training program is for you in the best interest of your time, budget and needs.
Our terms of service:
Private Lessons: Payment is due upfront for all private lessons in order to reserve your date and time.
Day Camp (Day Training): Payment in full for all scheduled camp lessons is due at the time the reservation is made.
Boarding: A one night deposit is required to hold your reservation and the cost of deposit is contingent upon the suite you book. (Standard, Deluxe, or Premium)
Board and Train: We require a 10% deposit on all board+train programs. Payment in full is due when your dog is dropped off. Should you extend your dog’s stay, your invoice will be adjusted accordingly and the balance settled on pickup.
Daycare: Payment is due on pick up for all a-la-carte daycare services.
Checks can be made payable to Applause Your Paws. Cash is OK. AYP accepts all major credit cards.
I agree that should I need to reschedule a scheduled training session I will provide at least 24 hours notice to Applause Your Paws otherwise I am forfeiting my prepaid lesson.
If at any point during training I wish to discontinue service, I will be refunded for services not yet rendered and charged only for services rendered at Applause Your Paws’ rate for single sessions.