Ready to take the exam? Whether you’ve taken classes with us or somewhere else you’re welcome to test with us.
Next Testing Date: November 14th at 1:45p
Location: AYP Miami
To pass the CGC test, dogs must pass all 10 items of the test.
- Test 1: Accepting a friendly stranger
- Test 2: Sitting politely for petting
- Test 3: Appearance and grooming
- Test 4: Out for a walk (walking on a loose lead)
- Test 5: Walking through a crowd
- Test 6: Sit and down on command and Staying in place
- Test 7: Coming when called
- Test 8: Reaction to another dog
- Test 9: Reaction to distraction
- Test 10: Supervised separation
Once you pass your CGC test, you can send in the paperwork provided by your evaluator to the AKC for your official title and certification! Not ready to test? Take Level 2 course for more practice. To attend, please sign up for the class via your client portal and purchase the corresponding training credit.