What are those dogs doing?
They’re sitting politely while on their field trip, of course!
Dogs who struggle to settle and calm down are our specialty! Teaching and rehearsing “sit politely while I’m eating” is always on the menu in doggie day school.
For what kind of dog is Day School for?
Do you already send your dog to daycare but have been wanting to also do training?
Or maybe you need to do training but realize you have a very active, or young dog, who could benefit from more exercise as well as socialization with other dogs? Even Senior dogs, like our regular Rocco, seen above, come for the joy of it!
Our Day School program could be the perfect fit! Unlike our board and train option, day school dogs go home at the conclusion of every “school day.”
A typical day at Day School
8-9AM Drop off
- Off leash play with other dogs throughout the day
- Playtime with staff throughout the day
- Enrichment with food puzzles during crate/resting time
- Training sessions are customized to fit your specific training goals
- 1 on 1 training sessions are completed with certified and professional trainers to accomplish obedience foundations including: sit, down, stay, come, heel, go to place, watch me, leave it
- Common problem behaviors addressed include: chewing, barking, jumping, biting/mouthing, and much more!
- Socialization with other dogs
- Consistency of listening around distraction
4-6PM Pick up
How will I know how my dog did at Day School?
On your first day of school your trainer will be following up with you personally to let you know how your dog did during this first training session with us! After that, you can call to speak with your trainer at anytime.
We keep a progress report for each dog we train, which you can request at the end of each training package. We’d be happy to share it with you, and discuss your dog’s progress at any time.
Do you want to see what our doggie day school program looks like?
Check out our Facebook page at Facebook.com/applauseyourpaws to see all the videos of boot camp dogs in action! They have a TON of fun while they’re away at doggie school.
We are Miami’s favorite indoor air conditioned canine training facility for a reason… just ask the dogs!
Join the Funnest Dog Joint in Miami!
We're 100% crazy about your dog's success & well being.
Stop by and check us out, or enroll your dog today!